Girls: What do you usually wear on a first date with a guy?

Title basically explains it all. Please be honest.

Updates:
Wow, thanks for all your answers. I'm going to be taking this girl on a date for coffee then a walk along the river. According to all your answers sounds like she will wear something nice. Any thoughts of what I should wear?

0|0
16|0

Most Helpful Girl

• T shirt and jeans I'm only 17 so I'm not gona dress all fancy

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Depends on where we're going and what we're doing.

If we're going out to a restaurant, I may wear a dress or a skirt, something like this link

this if it's fall link link

or

link

link

Going out dancing! <3

link

To the movies or an amusement park

1. link

with sexy skinny jeans and neon green sneakers

2. thigh high boots with a short-ish dress and some kind of cardigan

3. link link

idk all depends on my mood and where we're going

0|0
    0|0
  • i dint date. but if I go outside to spend time with someone I like. id war black boots, flare hip hugger jeans , tight fitting scoop necked grey or black shirt, or grey or black or baby blue, or green sweater.

because this is my most comfortable combination of things to wear. I feel comfortable, walk for long distances comfortably in it, can climb trees, play soccer, play basketball, ride a bike, look good , can run if I need to, won't freeze, & id definitely have warning before things got too far physically, because my jeans fit snuggly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never been on what I'd call a real date, but I went out for dessert with a guy after a dance my freshman year of high school, so I was really dressed up. But generally, I'd wear something that's both casual (comfortable) but nice enough to show I put in some effort to look nice. It really depends on where we'd be going though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer wearing jeans and a nice shirt that shows off my collar bones.

In jeans my assets look better without exposing a lot of skin. And a shirt that shows off collar bones brightens up and frames my face.

Plus that's a safe choice for any type of weather.

0|0
    0|0
  • walk on the river? evening>>>>> nice pants not jeans but not black pants maybe khaki and a nice shirt maybe a hemd with clean shoes ... MOST IMPORTANT SMELL GOOD :D

0|1
    0|0
    • Okay, why not Jeans? I'm probably going to have to go to the store and purchase pants then.

• Show All
    • if that's all you have I'm sure it will be fine, and your personalty will have her looking at your face the whole night not your feet ^_^ ... go get em ;)

• A nice, dressy top with skinny jeans

A nice bright, short dress

Sometimes a plain v-neck with a hoodie and jeans

Depends where we're going and if it's cold or hot out

0|0
    0|0
  • depends where we are going

0|0
    1|0
  • it depends on where we are going and how comfortable I with him

if I'm comfortable wedges, jean mini skirt and a t-shirt with no make up

uncomfortable aka self conscious as in I can't believe I'm with him then light make up, jeans, pretty oh la la shirt with heels but not too high ...

but it really depends on the guy and how I feel with him and out history like is he a work mate or a blind date thing ...

0|0
    0|0
  • Something that expresses my personality as much as an outfit can do that :D

0|0
    0|0
  • A cardigan and tank top and jeans

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually wear a sundress and sandals if in the summer. In the winter..jeans boots and a nice blouse

0|1
    0|0
  • link - Something like that with a pair of bomb ass high heels.

0|0
    1|0
    • wow nice! I need to find someone to date that dresses like that!

• Cute blouse and jeans...never fails.

0|0
    0|0
  • Something casual and not too revealing

0|0
    0|0
  • A long dress and a cardigan button up

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.