If you ask a guy why things ended and he says "you stopped talking to me"?

what would you think about this reason? bullsh*t? I said "that's not true" and he said "then y"

Most Helpful Guy

• hmmmm I would say there is two sides of the coin we still don't know about...I stopped talking to a girl completely because she never put any effort in talking to me, it was a one way conversation all the time and she never put any effort to say hi, which it my head it probably meant she didn't care about me, so yes I stopped talking to her.

What Guys Said 2

• If you know it isn't true, then obviously it's a lame excuse.

• Definitely BS.

He pretty much just said "If I don't hear from you, it's over. End of story. Nothing else matters. Not your reason, not your feelings, nothing but my feelings."

What Girls Said 1

• i would say it seems like he Don't care because if he did he would have been trying to find out why you not talking to him,

• I agree. being angry, bothered. its reasonable. refusing to discuss it ignoring someone. are making decisions without a discussion, is bs. for sure.