I know it's rude to ask, but how do you ask a girl how old she is?

I mean I know I don't wanna come out and ask "How old are you?"

Most Helpful Guy

• "pardon me but may I ask how old you are?"

What Girls Said 6

• It's not rude unless you suspect she might be over 40, maybe even 30.

• i don't think its rude at all! but if you really don't wanna ask it, you could ask what college she goes to and what year she is... then you can guess it like that.

• Why is it rude?

• its not rude that's just and old myth. its a question

• Just ask. Its not rude, honestly she's probably wondering how old you are too.

• I think you would have to have a couple of conversations with her first before asking something like that . I'm assuming she's over 25 , Because I notice when women are like 25 and under , Especially if she looks young men or more willing to ask. If their over 25 and the guy can kinda pick up on that , I believe that's where the problem lies.

What Guys Said 7

• i wouldn't worry about it as much, if she reacts negatively, gets offended, then she is not one to be trifled with

• Facebook profile? Go to the same school, say when did you graduate.

• Not rude.

• "You old enough to drink?"

• Ask when she graduated high school and do the math.

• lol why not have some fun and be subtle when you ask; be like eh remember when computers were this big?

• I always ask. The only thing you need to know is if she asks you "well how old do you think I am" then make sure you say something below her age otherwise you're in trouble. lol