Why can't females answer a simple question?

Random Women (usually married with kids and husbands) care what I look like and if I look presentable and if I have a nice personality

Its Weird because these women hate me because I have acne but I'm just 16,why do they care?

I hung around some boys who have terrible acne and the women don't care or take notice of their looks

I'm a completely different person to women and they seem to care if I look hot or not

but they do HATE the fact that I have acne and that kinda act like a douche bag

WHY? some of my friends had acne and acted like douches and women didn't care and we were like 14 at the time

its weird as heck though because almost ALL women care

my old high school friends can get away with having acne and being a douche

what's up with me being 30 years old hahaha

i could put I'm 100 years old and people would think an old man looking 2 date young girls ugh lol
My old friends NEVER have experinced an older women giving a crap about their looks so this type of sh*t is creepy as HELL

but hey! what can I do? the best I can do is ignore them but even at that it doesn't work =(

Most Helpful Girl

• at the beginning you say your 16 and at the end you say your 30. WTF?

• was the hooker part necessary? I don't stand on the corner nor do I sell my body.

• it wasn't necesassr but you STILL didn't answer my full question

• yeah cause I don't understand it and I don't understand why you listed yourself in the age group 30-35 and then changed it to under 18. Its dumb if your 16, then your 16 some girl will want you I don't see what the big deal is. Just don't go chasing after older women or just let girls come to you

What Girls Said 6

• Maybe they see that your appearance has "major" potential and that if your acne just cleared up you would look flawless..lol that's all I can gather from this *shrugs*

• Maybe you should listen to them your 30 or 35 years old and posing as a 16 year old..you can't live in high school or the past anymore

• he said he's just 16. maybe he put 30-35, not because he is 30-35. but just because people do that, for no reason.

• Maybe their daughters were complaining about guys their ages looks

• your question should be why can't SOME females answers simple question lol

• Take their advice so they'll shut up

• if you have an attractive face and acne its different than having an ugly face and having acne

What Guys Said 3

• Brother I feel bad for you. 16 is the toughest time of life. All I can tell you is that it gets better, but this is the time in your life where you build your character and become the man you will be. I can't give any advice other than that because I didn't have acne, but many of my friends did. None of this petty crap matters after high school, but I know that dosen't seem like it's true. Do your best to get it treated, but just don't forget it dosen't last forever. Keep your head up.

• What is this? I don't even...

• AnonymousBastard