What are her intentions? and how should I react or handle it?

Well I've been talking to this one girl for a while and I finally got the courage to ask her if she wanted to date and said no now like a month later she told my best friend which she thinks I don't talk to much that she wants to date me now and is waiting for me to ask her out again and her excuse for saying no was that she had too many things in her mind and wasn't looking for drama and I think that's bs or maybe it isn't but it sure sounds like it. what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• You asked her because you had feelings for her. You might think it's a load of crap, but maybe she wasn't emotionally ready for you. There's no harm in trying again. The worst that could happen is it doesn't work out.. and if you're scared of such a thing, just refrain from getting too attached in the way beginning. You never know. But I know that you wanted it at one point and you wanted it for a reason.

What Girls Said 2

• I was that gal a little over a year ago. It's probably NOT "B.S." A guy I like was hinting around about going out, but I had only just met him. We worked together, so getting to know him well without going on a date was probable. It had been a long time since I'd dated anyone. Also, I didn't want him to be my "rebound man". Now that we've had the opportunity to get to know each other quite well without the pressure of being on an official date, trust has been built (on both sides, I feel) and I'm ready to go out with him.

Maybe that tells you where her mind is. Continue to be her friend. Ask her out again if you want. If YOU aren't ready now, there's still time.

• If you still like her, Ask her out again:)

GOOD LUCK

What Guys Said 0