Will telling my boyfriend about my blind date requests make him want me more?

I finally gave the guy who has been chasing me for almost a year a chance and began dating him for about 3 times. We know each other pretty well. Recently, I've been getting a lot of blind date requests with other men (who are older than my BF) through my mom's connections.

Should I tell this to my bf? Why or Why not?

If I do, will it make him want me more and keep him nervous about losing me?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I was in that position I wouldn't care at all if the woman I was dating had lots of other options in the dating world. I would care if she was interested in the other options enough to consider them tho but it would not make me feel nervous or like I need to try harder to keep her. I would simply let her make her choice and if it wasn't me then so be it, life go's on it just wouldn't be a big deal.

What Guys Said 3

• Why would you wan't to tell this to your boyfriend? Kind of messed up, would you like it if he bragged about all the girls who were flirting with him today? I personally lose interest in what a girl is saying when they start talking about other guys adoringly, or who is cute etc.

• Why do you want to make him nervous?

• I don't want him to take me for granted now that I have finally started to date.

• I think you're really insecure.

• is that what youd want him to do if he were in your position?

What Girls Said 1

• If I were getting hit on by men as old as my mother, I would NOT be flattered. I would be horrified. (Just so you all know, my mom is around 50, and I am 19). Tell him if you want, but I doubt he'll be threatened as they're so much older than you.