If he is that happy in his relationship why is he doing this? Just to see if I am still around?

I had a long distance relationship that ended a year ago. We started fighting a lot out of frustration and then he started dating someone a month later. We never spoke until last Christmas when he sent me an email apologizing for his part and told me I always will have a special place in his heart. He then went on to text me a few times but then told me he felt bad about it because of his girlfriend. He told me he is very happy and she is amazing.This past week he has been sending me more emails reminding me of all the fun we had and the chemistry. I was in love with this guy and I don't know why he is dredging up the past. I feel like I should tell him to contact me only when he is single. If he is that happy in his relationship why is he doing this? Just to see if I am still around?

What Guys Said 1

• sounds like he just wants to have someone he can hook up with when the current relationship fails. long distance relationships never work anyways, just forget about him and find someone who will not stuff you around.

What Girls Said 1

• he is lying and he is not dating any body, just trying to see if you will care? get upset? get jealous so he can be sure that you still have feelings for him and maybe then try to get back with you slowly.