How should I have answered her?

A girl I like asked me a question. The question was "why does it have to be this way, why can't it be that way". To me, it just sounds like she's complaining...which, we all know, is a girls best quality (wouldn't be a girl if she didn't, haha). However, what I want to know is, should I have answered her in a way that could fix it for her (like men usually do) even if he can't, or is she really just looking for compassion from him. sort of a "I'm sorry" sort of answer.

She never answered me back, by the way

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't change the past and you can never fix a woman that makes women crazy! When women are "complaining" they don't need you to fix them, it just helps a woman process. She just wants someone to listen. She wants you to say "I don't know why things are that way, life is just confusing sometimes." Girls rarely want a solution, they just want to be heard.

Learn how to understand women here with awesome free information!

link

XOXO

Dina

• Reported as spam. You shouldn't be including links like that on this site

• I guess not, because I'm a woman, haha! I was giving you insight in the way women think.

Here's the short answer...

No, you should not have answered her in a way to try to fix anything. She just wanted to be heard, not to be fixed.

What Girls Said 3

• I was thinking 'im sorry' but you could have said I'm just not that guy for you but you'll find someone

• Really? You couldn't just answer the f***ing question

• She can't really answer back to I'm sorry and I think that was the best to say

• Oh by the way, she decided that she wanted to be sexual. So now she's going along with the site

• O I thought you were talking about real life

• No if you said it in a way to fix it when you know you can't because that's giving her false hope

• Well remember, I phrased it as "can I help" not "I will help"!

What Guys Said 0