My closest friend who knows I like this guy a lot , just said "chuck him"! Ughh some girls!

why is it that whenever a girl is having problems with her guy and tells her girlfriends about it that the first thing they suggest is to break up with him and move on... am I the only girl that doesn't give this type of advice to her friends when they are going through problems? especially if its a temporary problem that is resolved in a matter of a few days ... of course if its a huge problem such as he cheated or something along those lines I would advice my friend to break up ... ugh so fed up with my girl-friends, I was looking for support and in a way for them to support both of us being together , but my closest friend who knows I like this guy a lot , just said "chuck him"

Most Helpful Guy

• It's because secretly, girls hate girls. Even their friends.

They want to give them bad advice, make their friends single and miserable.

They can't help it. It's a sickness. They all know it's true, but none of them ever talk about it.

They all hate every other woman in the world.

What Guys Said 1

• It really depends on what the problem was. What's a "temporary problem" in your eyes could very well be a problem that your friends still see is there, even if to you it seems like it's completely resolved. What have these problems with your boyfriend been?

What Girls Said 4

• I have lots of girl friends & honestly, I never give them advice. I just listen, that's all they want. because no matter what you say, they will do watever they feel is right. I just listen, sympathize and tell them what I think best fits them. Sometimes its the lets burn his car talk or he seems like he's trying one more shot thing. but in the end, ill always be there for them no matter how dumb they r. Ill catch every tear.

• 1. They could be jealous

2. They really are tired of your relationship bullsh*t. They don't want to keep hearing about your boyfriend's bullsh*t and they're annoyed with you talking non-stop about it. I've been guilty of this. Some girls put up with the same unacceptable bullsh*t non-stop and it's damn annoying to hear about. Honestly, you feel bad for them the first time and maybe the second time, but by the third time and so forth it's just plain fckn annoying to hear about. You want what' good for your friend and you don't want to hear about this a**hole anymore.

• Depends upon the problem. If the guy is hitting her or can't keep his promises, then by all means dump his worthless ass.

• my friends do that too :( I'm talking to them because I need someone to be there for me and listen to what I have to say. if you have nothing good to say, don't say it. I can make my own decisions! I don't need you to tell me what to do. I rather talk to him than take your advice.

its like most of the girls here...they ask these silly questions! if you have a guy problem...talk to your guy! don't come to us! we're all different! you probably have these problems because you guys are communicating :/