Dating sites, which do you recommend?

which one do you recommend? What is it like being active on one of those sites? Is it hard to get actual dating started?

I ask that because I'm not entirely confident in my texting skills when it comes to girls, but in person I am quite charming, so I would like to get to the in person interactions sooner rather than later.

Most Helpful Guy

• There are a lot more men on dating sites than women. You may need to contact 20 girls just to get back one response. I don't think it really matters what site you use. Any site will attract all sorts of people. I would advise avoiding women with several kids, and if those kids all have different fathers, run. Most of those kinds of women are on those sites just looking for someone to help raise their kids. They are not interested in finding someone that they will love and be a faithful life partner with. Some are, but most clearly are not.

• How about guys? What sort of guys do girls need to "run away" from? Hope you are not offended by my question. I just want to get some opinions about it.

• I also I wasn't meaning to offend with my response earlier, but you likely have no idea how many single moms, that have no idea who their kids father is, or the kids father is in jail. Those are the kind of women that are looking the hardest to find a man to help pay bills, so us guys are more likely to come across them. They also tend to have huge issues with men, so it is hard for them to have a healthy relationship with a man. Most of the time they refuse to date a man with kids of his own.

What Girls Said 3

• I personally would tell you to go to plenty of fish..That is where I met my guy now. And we both knew what we was looking for..Its completely free...Its a great choice because I would have never thought that I would find a guy like him on there you just have to give it a little time an look for the best conection! good luck

• Friendfinder...or match.com

Plenty of Fish

E-Harmoy

All good choices^

• Ok cupid seems to have the most people, but POF is also good. I think these are the best options for younger people around your age.

What Guys Said 3

• OKCupid is probably the best free one. POF isn't so bad.

It is hard to get dating started there. Girls are in super picky mode when they are online. If you don't get a lot of responses don't worry, you are not alone.

• If you wonder which one you 're looking for ,and if you want to date with the elderly,you should know about a hot dating site:babyboomer-c0m which the best senior dating club helping baby boomer bring together on the internet, because you can sign up for free fee ,moreover, it has more features than any other site without being confusing and hard to use. You can answer questions to be statistically matched to your best partner, and chat with people etc.Hope to help you .

• I met my current girlfriend at Okcupid. It's not a perfect site by any means, but I guess if I was successful others could be too.

All dating sites are hard. I got lucky seeing as she was the first girl I actually met from the site, but I had to contact lots of girls to even get responses.