Is this girl crazy? Help?

I've been talking to a girl online and we have decided to meet up and go on a date. This is the first time I've ever met someone offline.

And she said to me

"If you wear a beige sweater or shirt when we meet, I will kill you."

Is this a good sign to stay away. Or do you think it was a joke?

Lol I think I'm going to cancel the date it freaked me out.

Duh it's a joke.

But I've never had a girl joke with me like that, it scared me a little to make such a bold statement.

Most Helpful Girl

• There is always a chance that people you meet on the internet are psycho

What Girls Said 6

• Of course it's a joke, stupid, maybe she's just sarcastic.

• She seems insecure, and she is trying to make you think she is funny. I would meet up with her and maybe it was just a misunderstanding.

• It was most likely a joke...

Actually, it was totally a joke.

• It sounds like a joke. Did you two happen to be talking about how to spot each other the first time you meet before she said that?

• lol

• When you're annoyed with someone have you ever said "i'm gonna kill him/her"? Did you literally mean it?

If someone took you literally in that type of situation and decided you were a psycho/serial killer, how would you feel about the person? I'd think they were weird for taking it literally, wouldn't you?

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe that's just her type of humor. If she hasn't given you any other psycho signs, then no need to freak out so fast.

But please, don't wear a beige sweater or shirt. You know, just in case.