How can a woman "ruin" a man?

What does that figure of speech even mean? Men, have you ever been ruined, so to speak? What happened?

Most Helpful Guy

• One girl ruined part of my sentimental life but that was my own fault, NOT hers: I should have understood faster and moved on. But she left me a tiny hope...

If I would want to put the 'fault' on her, I'd say her rejection of me wasn't clear enough.

What Guys Said 6

• it means a woman out sexed a man during sex, she made him exhausted, he couldn't move when she was finished,x

• Take all the money, leave him emotionally scarred (backstabbing, cheating), drive all his friends away.

• It means cause a man to not function properly.

Nearly.

My chest feels heavy. Can't breathe properly and exhale till the last ounce of air is out of my lungs. Mind was elsewhere the whole day at work. It's a total sh*tstorm of pains. Going crazy.

• If a man has a strong mentality he will not be ruined; only weak men are ruined by women.

• It's almost happend to me, but I. Pulled through.

• In England 'being ruined' by a girl refers to having sex with a vastly more sexually experienced girl, woman. Being outclassed in bed, she pulls the strings, you just enjoy it, gobsmacked.

I much prefer our meaning, your's is quite depressing

What Girls Said 3

• Ruin him emotionally? Absolutely.

• Worst way to ruin a man is to introduce him to GAG

• Cheating

Lying

Playing him