Why do guys think its cool to be dating a model?

Yeah, So what.

No different than any

other tall beautiful girl.

Minus the fact of being in

magazines, and fashion shows.

But, I hate the fact that he's always flaunting me.

Like I'm not a new watch, gosh.

What's up with that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends. How do you portray yourself when you are out together. Are you just a tall, beautiful girl, or are you a tall beautiful girl who is a model? Do you flaunt yourself as a model, in which case he's just mirroring what you do yourself.

We are often described by what we do; one of the first questions asked upon meeting someone is what do you do, and I'm sure you're proud to answer that you're a model. A model is a societal portrayal of beauty. What you do is look good, so what else can he do but flaunt you.

What Guys Said 2

• same thing as dating a rock star or a sports star or anything else, the difference is that with a model you're dating someone who gets paid to be hot, which says a lot about their looks.

• It's just one of those things, I guess.

When you talk about how hot your girlfriend is to your boys, naturally, when they finally, see her, it's going to be a little anticlimactic and they're naturally going to want to argue that she's not that cute.

However, if she's a model, they know they can't put up a very strong arguement.

It's kinda like solid proof that you're hot, I suppose.

What Girls Said 1

• Because model = hot. Not just a regular hot girl but a model. It's something to brag about. Be glad you're not ugly!