If the girl you like "has options" does that make you want her more?

like does it make you poud when other guys hit on the girl you're seeing / you like, or is it more the opposite that you fear the competition?

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't fear competition, because to me, if I am with a girl, there is no competition, she's with me, so no other guy should get a look in, and when other guys do look, I don't mind as long as the tongue stays in their head, any remarks and I flip, cannot stand rudeness in front of women, so un called for,x

• what kind of remakrs do you mean? just normal stuff they say when they pass by?

• Yes, I am a bloke that would appreciate a well groomed woman, but I would never make her aware of this if she was with another guy or friends, so I would look, but remain silent, anyone who makes remarks, I find rude,x

What Guys Said 7

• if I'm already dating her, then I'm not concerned at all, because she already picked me.

If I just like her and want to start dating but she has options, then I'd take some space. I wouldn't want to get hurt by showing my feelings and get dropped for some douche bag.

• what do you do if the second thing you said is exactly what is happening to me right now potentially?

• to be honest...I don't know...

it's a tough situation. I've never been able to really deal with such situations...I always kept my distance in these cases...

• I don't care if she has options, if guys hit on her or not does not matter to me.

• I don't fear any competition. If she's hot, and other guys know she's hot, that's an ego boost for me.

• I hate it. Girl I really like in my class and have been talking to for awhile is randomly starting to get hit on by other guy and it pisses me off to no end.

• Why? And does it make you wanr t to try harder?

• yes! those girls usually love the ones who try the harder!

• "those girls"?

• nope, I dislike that

• It doesn't make me want her more. But it does raise your status.

• what do you mean by that? and does it affect in any way how you think of her?

• Men get higher status when they're with a desirable woman. We have what other men want. It's the same thing as having more money than other men. Her having more options does not make me want her more.

• hmm ok

• not at all, don't like challenges when it comes to people

What Girls Said 0