I was going to tell him I like him ...

until I saw him flirting with too many girls on Facebook. I thought we had something going on after too many "deep, meaningful conversations". but I was wrong. :(

Most Helpful Girl

• All I can say is that, I know how you feel. :( I was talking to a guy who's a friend, and I thought that after 3 months we were possibly becoming something more, but just today he told me he's been sad this week because a girl he liked, and was officially 'taking things slow with' suddenly stopped talking to him without explanation. I was upset because she was treating him like that, and I was also upset because it kinda means he doesn't like me that way after 3 months of seeing and talking to each other at least 4 days a week.

:( I guess it's time to say something or get over him.

What Guys Said 4

• Geez...don't judge him off that. Especially if it's Facebook. Some people are very worried about their online persona. A friend of mine tries to make his blog all serious, but he's a clown in person. Point being...tell him. It'll also clear things up for yourself as well.

• Welcome to the world of a**holes. sorry, you had to find out this way. 'tis good you found out sooner than later

• Did you ever flirt back?

• You snooze, you lose.

Deep conversations don't mean anything, unless you're going to actually do something about them. You weren't. (At least not quickly enough to count) So of course he flirted with girls who (shock ! horror ! ) would actually respond to a bit of flirting.

What Girls Said 3

• ooooooooooooooooooooooomg. lol. fb is not to be taken seriously..but that's not what I was really omging about anyways there was this guy well I suppose it's not mi time for story telling anyways yeah it sux but flirting is normal but if it seemed like you had something special with him you might just want to stick it out or move on or not take it so seriously

• "Many guys tell hollow lies devised to get play."

Also remember that you two aren't "official". Maybe try talking to him and see what his intentions are.

• That suks :( Sorry to hear it