Got a text saying "this is his girlfriend, don't call or text my man." Is it true?

Early in the morning I got a text saying This is jordan girlfriend don't text or call my man no more and I Facebooked his friend asked if it was true & he said they might have been drunk texting. I sent a text back 2 jordan saying after all the sh*t I did for you You couldn't tell me you had a girlfriend your gift is being burned f-u but I actually said it.

Then I get a text saying it was a joke and I say yea I'm not stupid then he said what then I said I get a text 3 in the morning wtf am I suppose 2 think I don't have time fir the mind games I really don't I did text him after I got out the club and he never answered till it said the girlfriend thing. should I believe it or not!?

What Guys Said 1

• No guy "jokes" about being his imaginary girlfriend and tells the girl he's seeing to back off.

He was busted. You know it. He knows it. We all know it.

What Girls Said 0