Any girl would be luck to have you - no girl that's gonna wanna date?

There's this girl that I like. We use to go to the same college, but I transferred to a different one now. We Skype all the time, and text. on Facebook, she usually deletes what I post on her wall. Sometimes ill inbox her a msg, and she won't reply back, but I can tell she was online. ANYWAY she asked me out to dinner, and I was super stoked about it. its this Sunday. This girl is hard to read because she tells me she's nervous to meet me, and is always smiling when were on Skype..but I kinda get the feeling she's not interested..but is.. if that makes sense?I told her I liked her, and she said she likes me to... she tells me any girl would be lucky yo have me...but we all know that's rarely said by someone who wants to date you..

Jus reading some of your comments.. all I'm thinking is fawwwwk this sucks =/

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like she doesn't know what she wants ... actually, to me, it sounds like she has been dating someone else, but toying with the idea of seeing you. Don't put up with her keeping you as a back-up plan. If she doesn't want to date, don't keep settling for her second-rate treatment.

• i don't think she likes anyone else...but its a good possibility. red flag. thanksss

• Yeah, don't count her out ... just take a "let's see ..." perspective.

What Girls Said 3

• yeahhh um it sounds like she's dating someone else at the same time. I'm sure she really likes you, but most of the time, if you have to question it... its probs true.

• if she didn't want to be with you trust me she's not going to offer ... and your not even in the same college such an easy way out for her ... she is into you ... and I get what she means when she said any girl would be lucky to have you ;) yeah but she interested go out this Sunday and see how it goes plus on line chatting is way different then face to face... update the question after this Sunday so I can know what happend ... yeah I know no life .. LOL

• she might not really like you

What Guys Said 2

• From one guy to another I would question why she deletes your stuff on Facebook. Don't actually ask her that but be cautious. She could just be dating someone else but not in a full on relationship and wants to see what else is out there and doesn't want to mess anything up that she's got going. Just take it slow and don't put all your eggs in one basket. For just as many guys out there that "play" girls, there's just as many girls that "play" guys out there. Don't let them fool you otherwise.

• Thanks brotha, she talks about her exes from time to time to..so I've been cautious and just been kickin it, and she hasn't said much to me as of late.

• I'd tell you to just move on. She may actually have feelings for you but also sounds like she's leading you on. Just move on, there are plenty of girls out there.

• Don't take this chick seriously.