I have a friend who has taken it upon herself to find me a date. What would YOU do in a situation like this?

I have a friend who has taken it upon herself to find me a date. I'm going with her and a bunch of other friends to a sort of big carnival that we have every summer, and this friend has decided that she's going to literally push me into "every hot guy there". I feel like this will end up being very awkward (and knowing how a couple of the people that I'm going with are, they'll make sure of it, haha), so I'm not entirely sure how to manage it.

I think my best bet is to laugh it off and take it as a joke. I mean, it's almost as bad as being set up. Just awkward for everyone! I told her that I'm awkward with stuff like this, and her response was "well... just don't BE awkward!". Um. Hi. Not possible, haha

You know how Emma Stone is in movies? That's me.

So what do you guys think I should do?

How would YOU decide to handle this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it would get annoying after a while if she's literally pushing you up to all these guys. If she can develop a plan to get guys to talk to you or vice versa that's fine, just as long as you don't let it ruin your fun at the event.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0