What can you go do when you don't feel like hanging out with anyone?

I don't want to hangout with anyone cause people are just annoying. But what can you do by yourself if you want to get out of the house?

Most Helpful Guy

• Plenty of things...

I personally like to go running.

What Guys Said 6

• You can go somewhere people share the same interest as you. Definitely not a random public place. It can be a game of a sport you like a lot, cultural or art things. I'm a little like you but I don't think I want to be alone, I just don't want to be with the people that are usually around me, I need to find some place where I can meet other people that go there for the same reason as me. There are plenty of possible places, you just need to look for places where the other people go there for the same reason as you. This way their enthusiasm can't be about something you aren't fond of.

• I'm the quintessential pisces. I need to escape from time to time for personal reflection and to charge my batteries.

I usually escape to another town or city nearby. Do some reading, writing, re-evalutate my goals and what I need to do to reach them, a physical activity ( in my case skateboarding ) or go and look at inspiring things such as art at a museum.

• Read, play video games, watch movies/TV, chat on here, learn an instrument. Out of the house I'd say going to a gym, that's something people typically do alone. I find sitting alone in places like a restaurant or movie theatre to be an awkward experience. Most I think you just need to meet better peoples. Some of us aren't all that bad.

• I didn't know it was considered 'awkward' to be at a movie theathre alone; I just went to watch The Dark Knight Rises by myself earlier.

• I said it was an awkward experience for me, not for everyone. I've done so many times but it isn't my preference.

• I see people have picnics by themselves under a random tree on the grass at parks/schools. You could also ride your bike on random trails and when you see a bench take an hour break on one of the benches and read a book or just enjoy the sound of nature.

• Shopping, walk or run, personally I go down to my studio and play music. I have a forest in my backyatd so when I was little I used to run there and build my club house. You need a hobby that you can always escape to

• Run, hang out with fam, go hang around barnes and nobles (bookstore), go rock climbing indoors

What Girls Said 1

• Go to a park, go shopping, go see a movie, take a walk, hike a trail...the world is at your feet!