Why is it so hard to get a text to the States?

I'm from Canada and trying to text someone I know in the states and I resend and resend but they hardly ever go through even though I have full service and receive the messages fine. why is this? can I fix it somehow?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well your lucky I'm the geek to awnser that. I would have to do you have international text card? Or unlimited texting? If you do they might have a block where they can only get text from contacts.

• i have unlimited texting and they are a contact. I receive all their messages fine but sending has only worked about three times, I almost every time have full service and all my messages to people in canada send perfectly

• Crunching numbers I figured there's a problem somewhere in the system

What Guys Said 2

• I text a friend in Canada all the time

Once in a blue texts don't go through

try take both your batteries out for about 15 seconds and see what happens

I'm pretty sure the service is the issue

• Do calls go to the states easy for you?

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe they just have a crappy phone that has difficulty receiving texts. Or maybe because you're so far away. The fact that the other person is in the United States shouldn't matter I don't think.

• i receive them fine its sending them that's the problem

• oh well I don't know then. Maybe you could call your phone company and ask them about it. Because I'm not sure why you would be able to receive texts but not send them.