Guys, do you think this is at all sexy??

My lady clients and their maids say I am sexy.I am really surprised since I always dress conservatively and nothing exposed.I am petite and for work,I always wear either

a)natural make-up,a top with a skirt which is one inch above the knees and heels which are one-inch high

b)natural make-up,a top with a pair of jeans and heels which are one-inch high

And they say''Wow,sexy!''I don't even dye my hair.

Guys,is there anything at all sexy with this kind of dressing?Thanks.

@journeyman1126:All fabrics that I wear are opaque.Thanks.
I don't think sexy is a good word actually.I would rather that they say''sweet'' or ''cute''.

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely. Looking pure, modest and well looked after is very sexy in a "keeper" sort of way..

What Guys Said 8

• Haha. Well it was a good visual while it lasted.

I think you're just like many sexy girls. One could put a hefty garbage bag suit on you and you'd still rock it.

I'm not big on one inch heels, they may as well be flats. Now if you walked in wearing stripper heels, that would incite a few raised eyebrows.

Proper business attire on a sexy woman is sexy.

Look at Ashley Judd. Need I say more? She's sexy and usually wears little to no makeup. Doesn't dress flashy. But many of us would crawl across broken glass to steal a kiss.

• Thanks for answering again.Raised eyebrows?I always see guys raising their eyebrows quickly at me when I am buying food from them and that puzzles me.

• Maybe it's the heels, and the overall way you look may just give off that vibe.

• Are these tops see through? That may be it.

Seriously some women just look sexy, even in a burlap bag.

So when you look professional, you're just as sexy as when you dress like a vamp.

• Couldnt really say without a pic sorry,x

• well, maybe you're just good looking.

• Give Us aPic , I Can't Understand Most Of These Things , what is natural makeup ?

• They just think you're hot!

• If you are attractive, then you can wear anything and look great.

What Girls Said 0