Do you think some people date what they can because that's all they can get?

I asked this question in another site and there was a major uproar calling me shallow and stupid just for asking an innocent question. But in all curiosity, do you actually think that this is attractive? Stop with the BS like the other site and tell me these people are hot physically.

link

I just found this on google. But it's a SERIOUS question and probably mean but I really want to know so no sugarcoating! Do you think if he/she were better looking they would've found someone more attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean, who knows. Maybe their personality meshed really well. I don't think that's necessarily true though. Sometimes, you'll see an attractive man with a not so attractive women, or vice versa. So, it can work either way. Sometimes you have to work harder for what you want, not neccesarily because "That's all they can get." I don't believe in selling yourself too short.

• agreed. Some do some don't.

What Guys Said 3

• Some people also marry someone only because that's what they are able to get.

• Yes. It happens everywhere. In an ideal world people would attract people who are just as amazing as they are, but in most cases someone moves up and the other settles. A 5 can dream all day for a partner who is 7+, but will prbably end up with a 5 because the 7+ won't date below themselves.

• He either has problems with his eyesight, is asexual, gay, is not sex-motivated, cares about companionship only, or isn't capable of attracting other women. It has to be one of those things. If it works out for them, go for it. That girl would have me running the other direction. I rather remain single. She might have a great personality, but honestly, I need to be sexually attracted to someone to be in a relationship with them.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes some people do. And as soon as they can get better, they dump that person

• I think that people all have different perceptions of beauty. People are always going to find celebrities attractive and have crushes on them, but will they ever get with them? No. They get with normal people.

• I don't give a F*** about celebrities lol. I mean, I don't dream and crush on them...I'd rather do that on a normal preson or someone I meet in person.