Kiss on the first date?

Ive been on a lot of dates, sometimes ill kiss the girl on the first date, and sometimes I wait untill the next one. So ladies...do you perfer a kiss on the first date?

Updates:
Forgot to mention we've known each other for awhile now..this is our first date going out tog.

0|0
8|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I totally prefer a kiss on the first sate just to make sure you liked me. If I donĀ“t get kissed on the first date all I can think about is "what am I dong wrong?".

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• if I'm into him, definitely!~ Question: would you kiss a girl on the first date and then NOT ask her out on a second date?

1|0
    0|0
    • I did that once..she like threw herself at me ..and I felt obligated to kiss her... ha then we didn't go out on a second date... just didn't feel any spark..hope tht doesn't make me a d***.

• If I really like the guy then yes I would want him to kiss me on the first date, but if it was someone I just met a week ago than you'll have to try on the second date.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I felt that things went really well and I knew this is a guy I want to continue dating then... Yes, kissing on the first date isdefinitely a good thing.(:

1|1
    0|0
  • depends, when you really hit it off and I knew him for a while then yes that would be good

0|0
    0|0
  • yes... well I like to be kissed on the first date.. It just shows that the guy is still intrested I you at the end of the date and tat it went well... it also adds excitement!

0|0
    0|0
  • Normally I'm not up for a kiss on the first date, but if I felt like the date went really well and he's looking for a second date, then I don't think I'd mind. If the date was just mediocre, then I think a hug and a kiss on the cheek would be more preferable.

As you mentioned though that you guys have known each other for a little while, if that was the case with me, a kiss on the first date would be great. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't allow a guy to kiss me on a first date ...trying to kiss a girl on a first date tells me what kinda guy you are ...i would be truthfully offended

0|0
    2|1
    • no kidding? what's the reasoning behind getting offended? if you wouldn't mind sharing

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.