He's confusing and mysterious! What does it mean?

I started to talk to someone off of an online dating site. We have hung out two times in a matter of a week and we have texted non stop and spoke on the phone several times. I'm kind of a bashful, sensitive girl. I don't have low self esteem, but I almost feel like this guy is way out of my league. He's sophisticated, quirky, educated and incredibly handsome. He told me I'm "cute" and that he likes me as well. Should I actually believe this? I'm being negative because I am not used to a good looking person actually showing me interest. It's amazing and different. I don't want to give in just yet. We also both just came out of serious and long relationships and we have both discussed we don't want to rebound. What else can I do to get this mans attention? He's seriously a dream.

What Guys Said 1

• I think you should just go with the flow and enjoy it for what it is. Just take thigns lsow because since you both got out of long term relationships. I also think that is good that yo uand him click and have hung out and text each other non-stop. I feel this could work out. Stop beign negative about it. If it was meant to be then it was meant to be. Be positive about it I think it's good that your not thinking about your ex and trying to move on. Some girls get stuck on their ex and let that hold them back from dating. I think if you want to get this man's attention then just wear strong perfume and dress nice when you see him. But I think you already gotten his attention which is good.

What Girls Said 0