Relationship impossible (name from mission impossible) please help?

ok so I like someone :$ you know the feelings you get when you have a crush on someone. the new kinds of feelings that happen right when you fall for someone? well that's how I have been feeling for the past 2 weeks :D I'm always giddy and I laugh a lot :P

ok so I met this guy at camp, he is cute, smart, going to my school next year, a dnacer and did a mention cute? :D so this camp is a 6 weeks camp so plenty of time to flirt and date but there's a catch. there is always a f&%@$*g catch. so at the camp there and rules and one of the rules is that you can't be in a relationship with a person in the camp. wow how f&%@$*g stupid. also if you get caught saying that you like each other or that you are dating I don't know what will happen but I don't want it to happen. so we sit together at lunch and snack. we talk all the time and we hang out and we laugh and we play together. I would think the world would have known by now :P but yes I love the feeling when I'm with him. the little moments when we look at each other for a long time and the times we laugh togther. when we shar earbuds and listen to music. then he tickles me. I feel like we are a couple and I'm making it sound like we are a couple, right? well I wish we were. I'm trying everything to let him know I like him but I don't think he is getting it. my friends tells me that he likes me but I don't see it :P

so in a nut shell I want to tell him I like him and want to find out if he likes me like I do. but from there, there is nothing I can do. relationships are not allowed. the camp is almost over and then there are a few weeks of summer left and I won't see him until school. I don't want to wait till school. as you can see I am lot please help?

Most Helpful Girl

• Fuuuuuck that camp! Look, you're only at camp for 6 weeks, but this guy could be with you for life ( sorry to get corny ) he could be your 'the one'. Why would a place try to stop you from feeling some type of way for another person, as long has you're not having sex there should be no issue. I say get your man girl, don't let anyone stop you. (:

-A

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0