If she always text's last?

Is this good or bad?

even if she is always trying to say something last like even a LOL or a smiley

does she do that so it's always on me to respond next?

Most Helpful Girl

• she wants you to work for it lol

What Girls Said 3

• Not necessary, she is just agknowledging your comments and letting you know she read them.

• Seriously? Dude, girls don't like obsessive guys. Stop worrying over little crap, and just chill.

• how is this obsessive? lol

• No :) she just doesn't want you to think that she is ignoring you so she is sending something so that you know she is paying attention and acknowledging what you say...

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe. Could be that she likes to end the conversation herself, but I think the lol and smiley are still good signs in texting.

• yeah a lot of tougue smiley/winking/hugging going on these msgs although she never initiates the convo she will respond to every text though.

I'm confused :(

• Also, it could be that she's just emphasizing the point that she's happy, also very good.

At this point, as long as she's responding I don't think you have to worry since she's glad to be talking to you.