It's easy for her to talk to other guys, but not me--why?

There's like this big tension between us. She won't even look at me if she's nearby. And it's not like we're strangers, we kinda have a history. Is it because she feels I like her and she doesn't like me so that's why it's easier to just pretend I'm not there? Because it sure as hell is easier for me to ignore her, too, than talk to her. And it's easy for her to talk to other guys, except me, like it's easy for me to talk to other girls, except her.

Most Helpful Girl

• ive been through that, and its just because I'm shy and scared really, I don't know what to say or do he might think I'm ugly upclose or think I'm a weirdo or I may embarrass myself...its nerve wrecking! I much prefer he make the move and talk to me or just throw a funny line and start a conversation and then I can open up too

• I talked to her on the first day we saw each other, and then the day after. I don't have to be the one who keeps initiating.

What Girls Said 1

• Did you do something that would make her upset at you, even if it was a long time ago?

• No. I talked to her on the first day we saw each other and the day after. But I felt like I was the only one making the effort and if she wanted she could come up to me, otherwise why keep wasting my energy.

• The only way you'll ever know is to ask. And tell her how it makes you feel. maybe you intimidate her.

What Guys Said 1

• Get comfortable and break the tension with a little SoCo!