Females don't know what they want do they?

Quite often I hear girls talking about wanting to find the perfect guy bt when you look at their boyfriends theyre the total opposite of what they "want". Not boasting or anything lots of girls hav told me that I'm the perfect guy, but that's my problem! what does this mean and why do girls do this?

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend is so far outside my typical idea of what is appealing for a long term relationship that it isn't even funny. But I've been with him longer than anyone else, and I've been interested in him longer than anyone else.

I could go on and on about what I want in a person, but that doesn't change the fact that I like what I found anyway. Sure, tons of things nag at me when I get caught up in them, but I remind myself that all of that is insignificant compared to what I have that I value in this. It would be a different story if he was abusive, but even when we argue, he can't do a thing that I can't handle. He's just as manipulative as I can be, and if I really want to, I level the playing field to show him he's not the boss.

I don't have perfect, no, but I have a match. I have someone who can handle me, and that's more than good enough for me right now.

What Girls Said 4

• The difference between "perfect guys" and "dateable guys" is the willingness to make a move. If a guy doesn't make a move, he's not going to get any, regardless of how "perfect" he is.

• for me, if a guy is so perfect, and so into me... it scares me. like there was this guy that really really liked me, and I liked flirting with him but then I realized that he actually wanted a relationship with me and he was a decent looking guy, great personality. I couldn't do it tho. I'm not exactly sure why but I think I felt like he was too good to be true, and perfect for someone else, and not me. also, it scared me because I am really messed up when it comes to relationships. I am really scared to get my heart broken.

• It's a pyschological thing. Girls all want nice guys but are only attracted to a**holes. It's some biological crap. Girls like guys with statis, and those dudes are usually d***s. Basically, if your a nice guy, sadly, you're going to have a hard time dating.

• i know exactly what I want and the guys I've had was exactly like I wanted them

What Guys Said 0