Girls: Should I tell this girl my feelings?

So this might sound kinda odd, but here is a little back story.

This girl went to another high school as me, but we had a lot of mutual friends, and I have maybe seen her 6-8 times in total. I was 17-18 at that time. Now I am 24 almost 25, deployed, and for the past year have gotten in touch with her. She is single, really pretty and is from what I can figure out (through friends and talking with her) a really great person with a lot of heart. The other day we were chatting and she wanted to know what we were going to do when I cam home from deployment. I was kinda surprised she asked, because we had never talked about anything like that, so I'm thinking maybe she might like me and want to get to know me since she suggested it? Anyways, I have really grown to like her over these past 5 months, and I'm not the type of personto keep feelings to myself. So should I tell her that I like her, and am very much looking forward to seeing her? Or should I wait and see how things go when I get home? Quick side note, she is married, but 20 days from having her dirvoce finalized, she has been seperated from her husband for over a year. Any thought from the ladies?

Most Helpful Girl

• no don't tell her just yet.

drop some hints that you'd like to hang out with her when you get back. then see where things go. you should wait until the divorce is finalized before revealing your feelings towards her. :D

What Girls Said 6

• Yes, tell her! I would however wait til the divorce is finalized before dating her. Although if they have been seperated for a year the marriage is done anyhow.

I always think you should tell someone how you feel. Think about how many chances people have missed because they were too afraid to say anything!

• Wait and see how it goes when you meet up. Hang out and ask her for a date. Go on the date and flirt, maybe confess how you feel (if she doesn't already know you like her by asking her out).

I would wait to date until the divorce is official, don't know why but it's just decent to me.

• No I feel the same way, I'm not going to say anything until the divorce is final, I will be home a good 3 months after tha happens cause I'm still deployed, and I already suggested we go out just us two and she happily agree'd so I'm taking that as a good sign :)

• I think you should make it clear that you're looking forward to hanging out with her (because that's sweet), but not spill ALL your feelings until you've already spent some time together.

• yea I was kinda thinking that, I have had bad experiences telling too much in the past lol. I am only looking to hang out, I'm not trying to have sex or anything (but if she starts it, I won't stop it lol) I think were just gonna go out for a few drinks and just get to know each other

• I'd say wait. Going into anything too serious right now might turn her off - not because she doesn't like you, but because she's nervous. Don't make her feel like she needs to live up to expectations. Take it easy!

• words unspoken, leave hearts broken

• finally somebody said it geeez

• while I do believe that, the circumstances between our friendship is what is making me hesitant. We have only seen each other a few times, and that was over 6 years ago, and we just started talking as friends the past 6-8 months, so I'm thinking with how recent everything has happened, it wouldn't be a good idea to say anything yet until we see each other, and that won't be until Christmas

• Drop hints, dOnt tell her yet

What Guys Said 3

• Don't tell her. Just go out with her and show you like her through your actions.

• As much as I want to tell her, and I know it won't cause any harm, I'm thinking I will wait until I get back, and show her through my actions :)

• Don't tell her. Show her. Tell her when she's already your girlfriend.

• You don't have to tell her that you love her and that you are melting for her. But yes I think it is a good idea to tell her that you like her and that you would like to have something with her, because you have like her for x reasons.

• Might want to tell her in person, but better than being friend zoned.