My boyfriend is away--how can I let this guy know. . .?

My boyfriend lives on the other side of the world. To be frank, I have a little crush on a friend of a friend. He has a girlfriend but he's really hot. I would totally hook up with him if I was single. How can I let him know that I'm willing to have a little fun?

The real question is whether or not I want to do this or not. I already made up my mind. I just want to know HOW I can do it.
Oops. The real question is NOT whether or not I want to do this or not.
He's going on vacation >_<

I guess I won't see him until after he comes back

He loves to dance and I don't think I'm as good a dancer as he is. He's a b-boy from New York

Most Helpful Girl

• Only if you are willing to deal with the guilt and damage it comes with it, you have the free will.

What Guys Said 5

• Again, it's a false that men cheat more than women. Now that women have just as many opportunities, they will, likely, end up cheating more than men.

• I have only two words to say...

F*** you!

• Yay for scumbag whores!

...

• link

HOOOOOOOOOO!

• F*** you, like actually f*** you. You're willing to cheat on your boyfriend?! You don't deserve him, at least break up with him if you're going to go be some selfish loose slut. I hate you and every girl like you.

What Girls Said 1

• shady af

AND your trying to get with a guy who has a girlfriend? typical conniving whores these days.