What is the cockiest thing a guy ever did to you that shouldn't have worked...?

But did?

I have been a p**** the last few years. Once I was at this club and I told this girl " You have always been mine" I don't know where it came from or what but it worked awesomely. Never tried again, never thought of anything.

Girls?

I don't care about what guys have to say cause for me, if you got a cute smile and a nice look you can just point at yourself then me and we can go lol

Most Helpful Girl

• "Is it weird that I'm horny? Possibly and very likely for you?"

What Girls Said 2

• "my bedroom is right upstairs" ... a random guy came up to me and just blurted that out... sadly I was drunk enough to follow him up there...

• i go for douchebag/a**hole guys. This randomnguy grabbed my butt at a party and I started talking to him and left the party with him haha. we still talk today and he's crazy sexy!

What Guys Said 1

• What I want to know from girls is how do you make your mind about what is cocky and what is confident? I'm always told by a *specific* girl that I'm very cocky and conceited, when I'm just being confident and sure of myself. WHen other guys make the same statements, she doesn't say anything or talks crap or calls them out on it. The only difference is that I actually do what I say I can/will do and those others, well, they just talk?

So for me, to answer your question (even though you didn't want a guy's opinion), while she says I'm very cocky, its when I'm DOING something and taking charge and getting things done that I say this "oh I'm so turned on" look/smile on her face and she just STARES at me the whole time, so yeah, being confident and proving it works on girls.