Do you think a guy would not want to date a Muslim girl bcause of her restrictions?

Do you think a guy would not want to date a muslim girl because of her restrictions because of her faith?

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't think its the faith...its just not having a lot in common. Guys can be attracted to you or girls of any faith, they may even fall for you and adore you, but getting into a relationship and maintaining it is hard work, and the guy and girl have to think alike and have much in common to 'click' which includes same set of rules, morals, hanging out late at nght or not, being outgoing or not makes a lot of difference in a relationship or in dating, if the guy wants to have fun and go hang out with the girl he likes, and she can't because she has to go home to her family, or she can't fulfill his desires because of culture, it gets rough...and people are lazy and don't wanna deal with that...

i actually have a few muslim friends of my own (girls) and I get annoyed sometimes when they can't hang out with me (even during the daytime!) come shopping with me, or just lay back and live life, it seems like their parents are so strict and afraid theyll grow up too fast that theyre not allowed to very often. If being friends is tough, dating must be even a bigger challenge.

i guess it depends how liberal your family is. If you're allowed to go out date and stuff and can work around that, and knowing the guy well enough, there shouldnt be any excuse why he wouldn't wanna date you. =)

but be careful because guys esp at this age want sex, sex and more sex. and they don't get that from nice, cultured girls so they sort of run off from them and come back to them later when its time to settle down get married. also even with guys who do want something for long term, might be afraid to get close to a girl where it may not work out in the end because of different ways of life, and beliefs.

What Guys Said 4

• hey, good question.

From my own experience, I just want to have fun and dating people who are very prude isn't fun at all.

It takes WEEKS to finnaly convince their parents to be able to go out with you for a lame night (till nine lol) and you most likely won't get anything sexual out of it.

Their good girls to marry, when I would be around marrying age I would def marry a girl like that; clean reputation, strict parents etc. I like that.

But now I'm 19 and just want to go out, have fun, drink and have sex and you can't do that with these kinds of girls (at least not without a lot of effort) so I'd rather invest my energy in some girls that I CAN get something out of.

It's not a bad thing though, it will be easier for you to get married :D.

• If the guy's in it only for the sex then sorry to say but he will not date a girl who's got too many restrictions especially those that border on sexual intercourse.

However, if the guy wants a real relationship then he'll be down with it. He's gonna respect your faith, wanna understand it, and be patient.

• I always find myself checking out Muslim women.

But I kinda wonder if they'd even be willing to date a non-Muslim like me.

I think I could find it in myself to accept a Muslim girl's strong morals,

But my biggest inhibition is what happens after initial dating.

The next level of the relationship, looking toward marriage and family.

I suppose, a blunt question would be: Do Muslim girls even consider non-Muslim guys like myself?

• Same reason I never even thought about dating a devout Christian girl: they expect you to follow (at least partly) the rules of their belief.

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah, probably. They all want sex, and a strict muslim would be less likely to give it to them. What would be the upside for them?

• some guys might be hesitant but the right guy won't care!