Guys, can you ever tell that a girl is special on sight?

Is there anything about girl you may notice on sight that makes you think she's special or there's something of high worth about her on the inside? Details would be great :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes definantly, I saw this one girl in my old school that I was only at for a year but as soon as I laid eyes on her I just felt something that I never felt before. I mean she was beautiful but I have seen a lot of hot chicks it was more then appearance, I just felt like she was an amazing person and her and I would really hit it off... almost like we were meant to be. I moved a few months later so I never really talked to her but I have never gotten that feeling again and I don't know if I will.

What Guys Said 6

• Not really. But there was one girl that had a certain 'precision' to her movement that caught my eye once. Like she moved and stopped - there was never any redistribution of weight to get comfortable after she stopped moving. Nor was there any 'jittery' movements. When she wasn't moving, she was perfectly still, and when she moved, it was very smooth until whatever she was after was accomplished, and then she was still again. It was very eye-catching (for me, anyway). Plus she was hot.

• I can't. We have to talk a lot first.

• nope Id have to see her doing something interesting or start talking to her before I can tell whether she is special or not

i can tell if she is hot or not though based on sight :D

• No, I just put every girl I see into one of my categories.

• I sure can't.

...Unless she's wearing something indicating she's a brony.

• Wouldn't that make her a crossdresser or some kind of shemale?

• brony?

• link Absolutely!

What Girls Said 0