Guys would you date a woman with facial hair?

Some guys hate kissing women with facial hair, especially those that grow on their upper lips... are you that type?

If it weren't very visible... but still there

Most Helpful Guy

• All women have virtually invisible peach fuzz beards, by the way. But I think it's incredibly sexy when a woman has a visible moustache. Not like a Mario moustache, but a slight, thin one like a junior high boy would grow, the kind that from a distance just darkens her upper lip but when you're up close you can clearly see the fine hairs. What's sad is that although it's a huge turn on for me, I could never actually compliment it without a girl getting insulted thinking I was being sarcastic or something.

What Guys Said 6

• I don't have any experience(that I know of) of kissing a woman with facial hair, but seeing it is unattractive. It's a pretty big deal, but it's something women can change, so I don't feel too bad saying that.

• Well, why wouldn't you get it waxed, lasered, or shaved if you want a day to day (may get sharp depending if its peach fuzz or actual bear hair)

• I wouldn't date unless she has facial hair

• its pretty unattractive

• It's a big turn off for me, even if she has a pretty face and nice body. Getting it waxed or lasered would do the trick.

• @update: hmmm, if it weren't very visible but still there, I would still pick up on it and find it unattractive.

• No, that's a huge turn-off. If I was a girl who had that, I'd get it lasered off.

What Girls Said 0