Guys would you date a woman with facial hair?

Some guys hate kissing women with facial hair, especially those that grow on their upper lips... are you that type?

Updates:
If it weren't very visible... but still there

0|0
0|7

Most Helpful Guy

• All women have virtually invisible peach fuzz beards, by the way. But I think it's incredibly sexy when a woman has a visible moustache. Not like a Mario moustache, but a slight, thin one like a junior high boy would grow, the kind that from a distance just darkens her upper lip but when you're up close you can clearly see the fine hairs. What's sad is that although it's a huge turn on for me, I could never actually compliment it without a girl getting insulted thinking I was being sarcastic or something.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I don't have any experience(that I know of) of kissing a woman with facial hair, but seeing it is unattractive. It's a pretty big deal, but it's something women can change, so I don't feel too bad saying that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, why wouldn't you get it waxed, lasered, or shaved if you want a day to day (may get sharp depending if its peach fuzz or actual bear hair)

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date unless she has facial hair

0|1
    0|0
  • its pretty unattractive

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a big turn off for me, even if she has a pretty face and nice body. Getting it waxed or lasered would do the trick.

0|0
    0|0
    • @update: hmmm, if it weren't very visible but still there, I would still pick up on it and find it unattractive.

• No, that's a huge turn-off. If I was a girl who had that, I'd get it lasered off.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.