Girls: Would go out with a guy that never had experience on dating?

I have never had a girlfriend before, would you still go out with me on a date? I am also a shy guy when dating, I was shy around girls during my high school yrs. What advise would you give like tips an such when dating?

0|0
13|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Um...i am currently dating a shy guy and it does make things a little complicated for me because he will not communicate effectively and tries to avoid communication.

I am being very kind, gentle, patient, and letting him learn and stuffs with out putting pressure so he gets comfortable.

But that is taking a lot because he always doubts himself and when that happens he uses blunt force honesty about how he feels - which turns from a sweet cute guy to a giant looming monster >-<;;

So..yes yes I would date a shy guy.

Tips: Try to follow along with a conversation if she starts it, do not use small English words like "ya, k, oh, rly, cool" etc. because they are conversation stoppers if you just say one of them or others when I ask your opinion every single time.

Try to use normal full words and answer, then counter question with something really relevant - its really cute if you stutter and blush while trying to talk to us!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• This is my first time having a boyfriend and him having a girlfriend. And so I said yes obviously. And tips hmm well I'd just be yourself and be a good friend that's pretty much how me and my boyfriend are :)

0|0
    0|0
  • If I liked everything else about him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have no problem dating a guy with no to less dating experience. Only if he is good looking.

Would I date you? No. You're lacking in the physical department.

Tip - Have a good sense of humor and style.

1|1
    0|0
    • OUCH ! A brutal hit. He's probably hanging himself right now.

• Show All
    • link - Something like that. How far willing are you wanting to go? Grow out your hair a bit, clear up your skin, teeth whitning (if needed), grow a goatee - if you can pull that off.

• so if they never date but are good looking then it's OK PoeticNinja? lol.

• Of course I would because then I can train him since he isn't tainted

0|0
    0|0
  • yep, if we got along...that way I wudnt get impatient kus sometimes men have no clue wtf their doing...unless they look cute like when they try then its a diferent story.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, I wouldn't count them out just because its their first time, everyone has their first time eventually. I think its kinda cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • if I liked him, why not? :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, absolutely, I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd definitely give him a chance. It's no different than if he was experienced. But it's pretty cute.

0|1
    0|0
  • it's more about your looks...

0|0
    0|1
  • i'd give a guy who doesn't have that much experience a shot if we hit it off, sure. plus he may be more genuine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be yourself! A lot of people don't have experience for a while, don't worry about it. Just be confidence, nice, sweet, and you'll find the right girl that likes you for you. I have no tips but be honest, be yourself, and act like a gentleman. Good luck :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Advice for dragonfighter: Grow your hair longer and grow youself a stylish beard. Your hair in the pic looks like something an 8 year old would have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ditch the shyness routine, be more open, walk with your head up, and make good eye contact.

0|0
    0|0
  • what girls say and what they actually end up with are 2 different things

0|0
    0|0