How long till I find a girl?

OK I' m blond with brown eyes and good looking, I'm fit and stand at 1.75 meters. I have a band in which I'm the singer and also play guitar but I'm kinda shy about my feelings. I'm not much of a smiley guy and very mature in comparison to the other guys at my school. I just don't know what to do to project a positive image about myself towards women and finally get a girl :S

Most Helpful Girl

• Based on your description there probably are girls out there that like you, but are too shy to come forward and say it because they don't think you like them in return. Try to smile more and talk to girls. Start conversations, give compliments and ask questions, even simple stuff like "How was your weekend?" make you seem more open. Take some initiative and ask a girl out, most of the time we're too scared to make the first move, so she'll be impressed you had enough courage to ask her.

What Girls Said 4

• Be yourself, the right girl will see who you are and want to be with you.

• You sound like a good looking guy, but girls can't just go after a guy based off of looks, they also want a guy with a personality and one that is charming, and since you seem to be a shy guy they might get the wrong impression, that you're not shy, you just may not like them. And you also said you're not a "smiley guy" they could also be a little intimidated by that, try smiling more and try looking like a more open and friendly person. Maybe even the way you stand could intimidate girls, like arms folded, and you stand there and look angry or scary maybe, try having an open stance.

• Hmmmm ...if I'm right your probably a skinny nerd with burnt red skin big nose long lengthy arms and legs that makes you look like a giraffe ,stupid looking and your shirts are all faded and old ...pass :P

• You tooooootally got me

Facebook.com/drakoragnarok

• I always had a problem with KEEPING a guy because. I hold back so much on my feelings and I'm super closed off...maybe that's what yours is too.

What Guys Said 4

• What's with the 1.75 meters? No one uses metric in real life man especially height.. feet and inches lol.

Anyway only you can answer that, be confident find a good looking girl and start talking to her.

• :D:D not enough playing guitar, not enough climbing, not enough bungee-jumping.

if you have empathy and skill over word for explaining yourself, no need the another things.

Because my young friend, you are not a C.SANTANA,many people buy a guitar and says I am playing guitar. Whatever, if you think like this, go and play with sand.

• Let me just type that into my match finder program...

...!

You will find a girl in 791 days 11 hours and 32 minutes.

• Approx. 23644 hours left.

Don't spend so much time waiting for that time you find a girl, instead enjoy your single time now. Be yourself, improve yourself, you'll be fine.