Is he choosing me or is he using me for emotional benefits?

I've known a guy for just over a month, in the past 3 weeks we've gotten close, he wrote me a really cute paragraph saying why he would choose me over his girlfriend, we talk all the time which he struggles to do with his girlfriend, for 6 of the 10 months she's been suicidal and all about her, his aware I'm not like that, he loves her don't get me wrong, but when I leave he feels bad as in he said 'il get too see her next week which will be good haha,' I hate when he talks about her in that sense because I know he only sees her once a month meaning they sleep together, so I left for 2 hours, when I came back he said 'what did I say?' and I said 'you said your going to have the time of your life,' and he said 'no I meant I get too see you whenever after that without worrying about her,' help? :(

Most Helpful Guy

• if a guy is writing you anything comparing you to his exgirlfriend you probably should run in the opposite direction. I mean seriously what does it say about him? He is in a relationship. He talks about his relationship to you. He writes why he would choose you over his girlfriend. Does that sound loyal? Would you want to be dating a guy who, behind your back, is talking to another girl and writing her paragraphs saying 'why I would choose you over my girlfriend'? Sounds like this guy is weak and can't break up with a girl he doesn't want to be with anymore.

What Guys Said 1

• Well, he seems to be really into you and quite the nice guy indeed, so if you have the time, hangout with him for a day and see if he's worth it :)

What Girls Said 1

• It's funny how men sees things verses how a woman will see it. This guys is using you , You know about her but she doesn't know about you. He knows if she finds out it's over, But he's only telling you the things you want to hear, And you should know men will tell you anything. If he loves you he would be with you, He's putting on an act when you leave. How do you know she's crazy because he said it, One thing about a man who's cheating. They will always make it seem the woman they're with looks bad. So they can get what they want from the woman their cheating with, I bet if you told him you will tell his girl he would flip out. He must be in a long distance relationship, And only wants sex from you until he sees her.