He hasn't made an effort to talk to me?

Okay well this guy I like told me he likes me like 2 days ago but since then he hasn't made an effort to talk to me he's Actually ignoring me what us he trying to do

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, what did you answer? I believe that has a big inpact on that (and usually is the missing info on these questions).

• Yah, I told him here we go again I didn't want to be mean its just he has told me this before and week later go out with another girl

• Tell him you were an idiot. Say that you are sorry for turning him down and especially sorry for the words you used. Tell him you like him. Not easy, I know. But vulnerability is very important in those situations.

• doesn't matter now he ot a girlfriend thouht I let you know

What Guys Said 1

• He is shy, that's happens to me when I ask a girl out but they don't say nothing, and he feels bad for asking you

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly the guy is scared to talk to you because he is too afraid to look like a dork in front of you. Or maybe he is trying to figure what he likes about you too.

• depends what your response was

• I told here we go again because you see he toldhim he liked me before and a weeks yet he started dating another girl so I just thought he would do it again

• The said thing is I did about 3 hours after I realize how e took it I dated him once in 8th grade and we both still like each other I just don't want to be Hirt again

• i guess it's all up to you now.

you're afraid of getting hurt, so you need to have a talk with him and figure out if you have enough trust in him.

from personal experience, all I can say is- you're your number one priority, don't go into something you don't feel secure about. :)