Guys, what physical traits on a girl would turn you off?

What would turn you of? It could be anything. Ugly feet, hair, etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't normally look at how attractive the girl is. I like to see that she has made an effort to make herself look as good as she can. I always think the perkiness and brightness of the personality and character of the girl is more important. I'd rather go out with a less attractive girl with an amazing personality than an attractive girl with the personality of a rock. But, I understand this question is about physical traits, so I will talk about physical traits that turn me off.

It's the simple things, like not applying anti-perspiration, having greasy/weird/vibrant dyed hair or not taking time to choose a nice outfit. I also find women with excessively short hair a turn off, as they can look quite masculine.

Another thing, TOO MUCH MAKE-UP! It looks desperate and slutty. I always believe that behind all of it, they are ugly, even if they are probably not.

I don't like women who are overweight. I also don't like them if they are thin. I like women to have meat on the bone, because it feels good! I don't want to have any sexual encounters with a skeleton, or with a... [Insert metaphor here, I can't think of one].

Hope that helped!

What Guys Said 11

• B.O. If a person can't use soap and water, that is it. I say something a couple of times, no response, deal breaker.

If you can't take care of your own body, I figure you can't deal with much else.

• This is a very hard question, because it could be anything. I think you'd have to narrow down your question.

• Obesity, pretty bad B.O. regularly.

• Obese.

• Smell bad, lots of acne, frizzy hair, ugly feet

• obesity, pubic hair and smoking.

• being overweight

• Physical traits.. well bad personality is one of the most. However I guess a girl that doesn't take care of herself physically, meaning poor hygiene or overweight(I mean obese) a girl is way overweight where you can't even she her feminine physical features anymore besides there chest which to me isn't the most attractive thing on a female, its there shape and curves between there hips and waist and legs. Feet don't turn me off because I really don't care for them in the first place, acne doesn't bother me either, if someone takes care of themselves normally it can be treated and somewhat under control, I've seen beautiful girls with acne even in my age group, (twenties).

• Uhm a hidden penis, a third nipple, an over developed clitoris. Leopercy is a big red flag that often results in a flaccid pal. gonorrhea or pubic lice is a big no, I can tolerate a couple genital warts but nothing too excessive. other then that I'm not too picky, sometimes I will lower my standard though because you know... a guys gota get it in

• Too fat or too thin is my biggest problem. I couldn't care less how much a girl weighs as long as she is relatively active and healthy and carries her body well.

butterface or butterbodies. It hurts to see a gir have a 10 face or body, but only being a 2/3 on the other.

• Ugly face. Obese body. That's about it really.

What Girls Said 5

• Bad teeth that's why some people get braces

• ugly nose or teeth

• Dirty nails

• Ratty split ended hair

• ugh why did you say ugly feet? I have ugly feet ... really they are the worst ...:(