Should I try to contact this girl? What should I say?

Last night, while I was about to close the books and sleep, my best mate called me and told me that the girl he likes has an empty house and that she asked him and me to go there with drinks - there would also be a female friend of hers. Indeed, we went there and from the beginning, that other girl only showed interested in getting to know me, nothing more. I kind of liked her, and her friend even took me away and told me to try something with her. After a while and a couple of drinks, my friend and his love interest went to her room, leaving me and that girl alone. I can't say she was drunk to the point of not knowing where she was or what she was doing, she was just extremely loose. Still, I was very disappointed because she didn't try to approach me at all and was browsing the web on a laptop. Then I decided to be bold and went for a kiss, which she accepted. We made out for so long, and at first I thought she was drunk so I decided not to go further, but when I asked her if she wanted to do so she would reply if she liked something or not, so at first, we went up to second base. I could see she liked it and she was very aggressive with her kissing, and I actually got...permission to go up to third base (only I did stuff to her because I didn't want to pressure her into something), which she seemed to enjoy. After we had fun, she lied on my chest and I caressed her head. When me and my friend were about to leave, I even put a pillow under her head because she seemed sleepy; she even held my hand while I was doing so! But as we were leaving, she seemed to not feel anything special about it and talked to me as if I was simply a friend.

Today, I went on to talk to her on Facebook and ask her how she was, but I found out she deleted me. I asked her friend if she was alright and she told me that nothing was wrong and that she simply doesn't remember a lot, and that it was better if I talked to her. So do you think I should sent a sweet message to see how she is doing? It's not like I'm in love with her, but out of respect to her, I think I should. I don't want her to think I'm some kind of jerk who took advantage of her, but I'm afraid she is avoiding me.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• "I was very disappointed because she didn't try to approach me at all"

How many times do people have to be told? The girl won't do squat. YOU HAVE TO MAKE THE MOVE.

"I decided to be bold and went for a kiss, which she accepted. "

D'uh. No sh*t, Sherlock.

She was an easy lay, looking for an uncomplicated good time, and you were as hesitant and respectful as any "nice" guy.

I wouldn't be surprised if she felt rejected that you didn't try to go the whole way. Believe me, she doesn't think you were a jerk. If anything, you weren't quite jerk enough.

• Pal, if she wanted to go the whole way, she wouldn't take my hand away every time I tried to take her bra off...

• Except for the part where the guys usually have to make the first move physically, I disagree with this entirely. It was their first time hanging out and she was drinking. More guys should be as respectful as the QA was.