"Want to go outside"?

at a party, if you said this, would you really be thinking "lets go outside, I want a kiss"?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretty much. Once I was at a party with my boyfriend at the time and it was pretty noisy with a lot going on. He asked me suddenly if I wanted to go outside and I FROZE. Lol because we hadn't kissed yet and I knew that was what he wanted. So I did, and we did!

What Guys Said 4

• Not necessarily, he may just want to get away from the noise. But I'd say there's a good chance that he wants to kiss too.

• it could be either way for me, I don't really like crowds AND I like kissing

• Most likely...or at least get you alone...(:(:(:

• If it were loud and I wanted to talk to you, going outside would be a easy way to do that. Some people at these parties will be thinking this, and those are the ones that feel more comfortable talking to the other gender. So I think it is very likely to be the case, but not a guaranty of it.

What Girls Said 3

• I would first think oh lets go take a breather get away from the party or whatever. BUt after that if the mood started getting all ooo la la, I'd expect a kiss.

• More like lets go outside, I need space. Because its too crowded in there

• Usually, and especially if you both had a bit to drink. If one of you didn't drink, then maybe one that asks would just want to get away from the noise. Then again, it can be more complicated then that.