Girls-how do you deal with the bad moods?!

How do you deal with the bad moods that come with your period? What do you do to help them? Thanks!

/I'm a girl even though it says I'm a guy :pQ

Most Helpful Girl

• I shut myself in my room for a while and cry it out. Then I go out with friends/my boyfriend (who is very sympathetic) and spend times in a warm cafe/snuggled up in bed all comfy and warm (I usually only get cramps on one or 2 days - when I do this) the rest of the time when I'm just in a bad mood I eat chocolate and shout in my sleep. I also find that avoiding people who annoy me helps so I don't end up punching them. Sometimes I find a good cry relieves a mood for a while and I feel better after. As in a good snotty gulpy cry - not those stupid just tears ones you have when there are people in the next room :) hope this helps

What Girls Said 13

• Lock myself in a cage and scream at the top of my lungs.

j/king.

I usually don't get too moody during my period. When I do I usually take a nap (it makes me feel better), or lay down and rest (when I get the chance).

• I don't really get the mood issues during mine. Sometimes I'm more irritable and impatient, but that's usually only due to cramping. I just try not to take it out on anyone, and try to relax instead.

• Listen to depressing, or upbeat music, and pitch softballs into a net lol...I tried running out my anger, I would do sprints, but than that got way to tiring...

• Smoke weed to stop the cramps.

Eat some more.

Vent to whoever is willing to listen.

Eat again.

Nap.

Make sure I have boxes of tampons readg to go.

• Usually I cry a lot and eat as much as I can and try to be nicer because I know I get moody.

• i eat while listening to Nirvana very loud in my bedroom.

• SLEEP or lock myself in my room or eat chocolate, if only it weren't so fattening...

• I listen to music or sleep it off

• Sleep take a pill and choose best answer

• I usually don't get bad moods only bad cramps lucky me then huh

• I come onto GAG and start whining how I can't get a boyfriend because I'm too ugly, emotional and bloated. I add that my breasts are too small, and that I'm jobless and how men always rejected me. Then I include how much I hate men, how cruel and stupid they are.

For some reason I always feel better getting that off my back.

• go for a walk, meet up with best friends and have chats, eat dark chocolate. I stay as far away from people who rub me up the wrong way during my period... hence that's why I hang out with good friends, we talk about stuff and laugh. so much easier haah

• Sleep, exercise, chill out, take advil, eat some carbs, watch a movie. It sucks, but it's not the end of the world -- no worse than a bad cold, really.

What Guys Said 0