Girls, what do you think it's better in this situation (Text/Crush)?

I'm getting to know a girl & we've been talking a lot but right now she is on vacation so.. she told me "I call you when I get back". So.. two days later I texted her something like 'hey I hope you're having fun' you know so she knows that I'm thinking of her but she didn't reply. So I guess she is still on vacation & I haven't heard from her'. So, first of all girls, Do you Like or think is a turn off when guys text you when your away or in vacation lets say like once or twice you know' just to keep in contact &... why? Do you think I should text her again so she knows that I really, really like her?

Most Helpful Girl

• is she out of the country or what? if I went somewhere with my phone I would think it was really cute so I could reply, but if I went outta country, I think id be happy when I came back but if I told you id text you or whatever after, I wouldn't be expecting it because I don't take my phone outta the country with me.

• Yes she is.. & where she is there's not much of signal cause I've been there. But then again, I don't know if she has her phone with her or if she has it turned off. I've asked this because you know sometimes girls expect things & then If she doesn't hear from me she might think I'm not that into her but If I texts her too much that's gonna be a turn off! ?

• oh yeah I see your point, so when she does get service she's going to see that you care and all that. I don't know I really think it depends on the person and once you get to know her really well, you'll figure it all out :) one text isn't going to give you the boot tho dude, its a cute gesture. don't worry bout it :) but just the one, no more.

What Girls Said 5

• If she's out of the country, her phone might be off so that she won't incur roaming charges. Or if she has a smartphone, she might have disable texting. It'd be nice to get a text or anything just to show that you're thinking of her, so it wasn't a bad move on your part. Since she said she'll call when she gets back, I'd wait until then. No more texts from you.

• I think she should have replied if she had seen the message, obviously she hasn't. So be patient and wait till she comes back and when she sees the message believe me she'll be very excited and she'll immediately text you back :) She'll LOVE the fact that you were thinking about her, while she was away and she'll be convinced how sweet was it of you to text her and show attention.

Best of luck!

• if you really liked her you'd call not txt

• Id rather a guy call me then text me

• I usually give up if he doesn't text me aster a week and I tried txting him but he didn't respond

• Really you give up that quickly! Hahha... What about if he has a crush on you & you think he's cute. How do you handle that situation, you know texting him' or make him wait a little bit or whatever?

What Guys Said 0