Am I allowed to have sex with his friends!?

Ok so I'm seeing this guy he never calls rarely texts (only when he wants sex), he lied to me about having a Facebook account, and regularly expects me to leave his apartment after sex.

I originally met (we'll call him 'B') on craigslist in the casual section but we both attend the same university, are around the same age and are both reasonably attractive but he very much makes sure that I understand that he's maintaining a distance more with actions than words which is fine have no desire for a relationship nor does he (obviously)

EXCEPT HERE'S THE THING! he would never bring me around his friends but 2 weeks ago I was over his place mid afternoon and a good friend of his (we'll call him 'D') dropped by unannounced and as his friend he just knocked let himself in when B opened the door only to be shocked to see me there on the couch.

D asked B for an introduction I made a point to cut in and introduce myself as B's friend. And right now my minding is flipping I'm thinking to my self "wow I've never EVER in my life seen such perfection in a man D is hott and I mean hott hott!

Thankfully he decided to stay and play video games with us. (Plus as a friend B couldn't really tell D to leave seeing as though it was storming and D had rode his bike over) and obviously B is annoyed because he was wanting sex hints why I was there in the first place...and it's showing on his face a bit but he brushed it off and made some excuse about work when D called attention jokingly to his behavior...

D is a super super cool guy and very easy to talk to so I got into a great conversation with him while he was there talking about anything and everything! Completely absorbed in this guy I only broke when I noticed the death stare coming from B across the room a little time passed D gets to to go to the bathroom and B decides to take D's seat next to me...and starts acting closer than usual which b4 I would have welcomed but not the the presents of someone. Whose peaked my interest..

OBVIOUSLY HERE IN LIES THE CONFLICT

Sense then D has added me to Facebook and we're now chatting a lot... a lot a lot I've assured Jim there is nothing between me and B at ALL I just wana know if it's OK for me to have sex with B's friend he does really value me anyhow and this isn't a way to get back at B or anything I understand the arrangement we have I'm just so into D! I don't usually mettle in the taboo friend territory but I just don't feel I owe B any loyalty? and for now I'm brushing off questions he ask about me and D

BUT ALAS OPINIONS OPTIONS. PLEASE I NEED TO KNOW THAT I'M RIGHT IN PURSUING THIS! (AND YES I AM STILL OFF AND ON HOOKING UP WITH B JUST NOT AS MUCH NOW)

it's say B "does" value me that typo is almost funny I meant. "Doesn't" obvsly

Most Helpful Guy

• DO WHAT YOU WANT.

Just try not to end up unnecessarily hurting anyone.

What Guys Said 1

• B is going to tell D about you; I'd bet he already has. They are friends and B passed up sex so his friend D could get out of the rain. You're already wearing the label of booty call. D probably won't go after you unless B says he can. D already has the image that you're a little sex puppet to be used that desperately jumps on any d!ck that walks through the door. If D has anything to do with you, it will likely be similar to how B already treats you...

• But if I tell him the truth he might not care? And anyway guys don't really talk like girls do...or he could possibly just not say anything to D because he doesn't want anyone to know we met online in the first place.

• ha! We talk to our friends. We don't tell the details of the girls we care about, but sexual conquests with girls we are just f***ing. Yeah that's likely to come up over a beer.

What Girls Said 3

• Hm... I would say break the thing off with B first, and then go after D. I don't think D would like the idea of you sleeping with B (if he ever found out), whilst pursuing him.

• Why are you still seeing "B" ? He treats you like garbage, and will continue to as long as you let him. Even if you aren't in a relationship, he should treat you with respect.

Tell him to go scratch.

Then you can pursue "D"

• I have sex with my best friend...

Because he is tell me "my **** 8 inches"

I was in wonder..