Why would you get drunk on a first date and try to make out?

why would you get drunk on a first date and try to make out? I am SO confused!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• Because drinking tends to give guys, as well as girls, a boost of 'I don't give a f*ck' confidence that could lead to the bedroom if both parties are buzzing and careless with their emotions. They become outcome independent and don't give a crap whether they get rejected or not. They go for it as far as they can take it.

The careless attitude also tends to stir up hormones and the person drinking will unintentionally lose control of them.

• There's a problem if someone TRIES to get drunk on a first date JUST to make out. But if you get drunk on a first date unintentionally, drinking more just to loosen up and feel more comfortable with your first date, I could understand how that would lead to making out, especially if your date is in the mood too.

• people drink more when they have a good time and aren't feeling like their being judged or needing to work towards a particular objective

the devil's in the details of how drunk and whether just one party got drunk

• Dude was probably nervous and just tried to drink to ease the nerves. Got too drunk and thought he was a playa lmao

• He probably has a drinking problem.

• Certain guys with low self esteem problems probably drink to gain confidence but...

• Immaturity

• I guess he was nervous and felt he wuld of done better under liqour courage.

• Ok, so guys are apparently viewed to be more sexually aggressive when they drink and girls more sexually accepting or lenient. So when a guy is drinking with you and is making advances, chances are he may or may not be less tipsy than you think and is only using the drinking to make said advances which would be seen as acceptable.

• They don't care.

What Girls Said 2

• It wasn't the first date, but I had a guy try that with me before.

• I wouldn't..