Are artistically talented girls attracted to artistic guys?

How to behave in front of them, in order to impress those kind of girl? please answer your opinions...

thanks =)

Most Helpful Girl

• I can say the art (drawing, painting, embroidery & singing..etc) is like my lifelong friend.

Well, I don't know if the word attracted is right here, because this's not the only factor. xD

However, any unique talent impresses me and I like to learn it. Of course an artistic talent is a bonus, but any good talent is appreciated and you can impress anyone with your talent if it has a unique exotic flavor/impression. ^_^

For example, I like to see someone drawing very quickly, but the result is a picture with very accurate lines. I like to watch those who are creative and always find new unpredictable ways for drawing instead of the classical ways (papers and colors/pens...etc). ^^

• Thank you so much... for your valuable opininon =)

" those who are creative and always find new unpredictable ways for drawing instead of the classical ways " truly inspiring lines for an artist.. because always I will try to adopt unconventional ways in my every arts :)) so that it could be unique from others..

• Welcome.. thanks for the best answer! ^^

Yeah it can be unique if you put your unique style that you made/invent it.

Sorry for the late reply I wasn't on here. ^^

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0