ASAP please... Guys only thanks

I need convo topics that a guy will feel comfortable with.

I guess my issue is that we have talked so much about so many things I'm out of ideas I mean we are both reaching for something he doesn't like when I just ask a bunch of random questions but he also doesn't have anything better

Most Helpful Guy

• Here is something easier, ask them about their hobbies,passions. This kills two birds with one stone. 1) you learn about what they like, 2) you can hear their stories and learn more about them. not to mention you asked them without having to know EVERYTHING there is to know about hobbies. With that said, you can set up a date based on something that interests you. Like lets say he is really into camping and you like to camp as well or haven't been camping, just be like, 'hey we should do this' or something like that. emphasis on "WE". Powerful word. Can take the conversation to music etc. Guys aren't big on talking as much as women.. we like to hangout and do things. That is how we form our bonds.

What Guys Said 7

• In all honesty, I will talk about anything with a girl, depending on how comfortable and familiar we are with each other. If you are hbing difficulty talking with each other because you "ran out" o thigs to talk about, that's not a good sign. You should be able to have random, deep conversations about anything and everything. I've known my best friend for 10 years now and we can talk about anything for hours and have it be a profound, meaningful conversation. It should be that easy in a relationship.

• Things are good between us I just feel like we are getting a bit repetitive. Just trying to think of new things to bring up I don't have to force deep conversations but what I was asking for was not topics that would lead to those deep conversations (those happen naturally) but just stuff to fill the occasional empty space since we have been taking long drives and spending A LOT of time together.

• Always be curios about each other. Don be afraid to expreses your deepest emotions and fears with each other. Like if he's working really hard toward something but is exhausted, I'm sure he would like to talk abou he emotional aspect of that and any fears height have regarding accomplishing it, same with you. That said, learn to enjoy the silent moments. At that point, communicat physically. If you're lying down together, touch him somewhere and focus on it or give each othe massages. I'm a

• guitarist and I've heard many great musicians say that an incredible piece of music isn't always dictated by the notes that you can hear, but rather the strategic moments of silence that the musician puts in between notes that makes it captivating. I think the same is true with communication, don't fear the silent moments, especially If you two are already close. Sorry for all the spelling mistakes, I'm on my iPhone and auto correct sucks!

• Find out what their particular interests are and educate yourself on them. There are no "universal topics" that all guys like talking with.

• Depends on the guy, find something he's into that won't bore you to death. Ask about music, bands, hobbies, etc. And find common ground, or something you can talk to him about.

• Sports, music, technology...it all depends on the guy.

• Sex.

• Sports, music, etc. That's for average guys though.

• Sports. Music.

What Girls Said 2

• Sports, cars, food and music

Their simple enough creatures if you know a bit about each of these x

• So you think only guys can tell you what they like to talk about ?