which is the most necessary in a relationship...trust, communication, honesty, understanding or loyalty & why?
- Trust34% (14)33% (6)34% (20)Vote
- Communication34% (14)33% (6)34% (20)Vote
- Honesty15% (6)17% (3)15% (9)Vote
- Understanding7% (3)0% (0)5% (3)Vote
- Loyalty10% (4)17% (3)12% (7)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
I think those are all vitally important for a relationship. But I think honesty is the foundation for all of those options. Can you trust someone or be loyal to them if there is no honesty? Can you have good communication if you aren't being honest? And can you really understand someone if they aren't being honest with you? I think honesty trumps all. Lying- to the other person or to yourself- defeats all of those other qualities. If you aren't honest with someone, your relationship with them isn't even real.2