How can I show a girl that I'm interested in her ?

How can I show I girl in my class that I like her without actually telling her that I'm interested.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you just want to play games and don't want to be straightforward about it, I wouldn't even bother trying to pursue her at all. Giving "hints" and such things are a waste of everyone's time, yours and hers. Just start up a conversation with her and see where it goes from there. If her body language and other non-verbal cues suggest that she might like you, then ask her out.

What Girls Said 4

• Giving non verbal cues = playing mind games in my opinion. You need to be fairly straight up with her. I know it's hard and it can be awkward. But get a conversation going and flirt a little, then see how she responds. If it's positive, you let her know that you're interested by either a) telling her straight out, or b) asking her on a real date.

• That's scary kind of

• It is, and I don't I know it, but I think I missed out on some great opportunities with some guys because I could not be exactly sure about their intentions or feelings. It could also be the fact that I'm just not that great at reading people in general.

• I know I should tell a girl

• I get that you don't want to out right tell her, especially if you're unsure of her feeling towards you, but ask her to g somewhere or do something that isn't necessarily considered a typical date. Like to go somewhere as a friend to let her know you're into her, but ask it like a friend and see what happens!

• A mating dance. I don't know mate, quit being a p****.

• Smile at her, crack jokes, sit next to her, ask how she is, ask of homework help or to help you out with the class work

What Guys Said 1

• Ask her out on a date.