Guys, which kinda Girl do you like a better? Girls, who do you act more like.

Personality wise: a girl who is sympathetic and a bit too nice towards you And understanding? or a girl who says it as it is and tells you the real truth to help you realize reality, even though it may be a but hurtful? Personally, I'm more of the first one. Guys what do you prefer? Girls who are you more like.

Most Helpful Guy

• I;ll take the latter.

I prefer the bold, outspoken, blunt type of female. I find that an attractive reality.

It's also better for a long-term relationship because problems and issues (those happen in EVERY relationship btw), will be tackled head-on and promptly, instead of being glossed over, or even completely ignored.

Plus...there's something about dominating a DOMINANT female in bed. That takes a real man to do. :)

What Guys Said 4

• The second one, since she doesn't necessarily have to be mean other times, just when she needs to tell me something straight up.

• Depends if they have a knife in their hands when saying either. LOL.. on that note, I'll be the judge of it when I see them talk to me. A lot of them are crazy though so.. meh.

• One. I'm number two, I don't need another person like me.

• The first one, but preferably someone in between the two. Someone that is very sweet most of the time and doesn't let anyone walk all over her.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm the first one. if something is really bothering me, I'll speak up but I always worry about hurting the other person's feelings.